2019 IASA National Conference
The IASA conference is the premier event for insurance industry professionals, with a practical focus on technology, insurtech, finance, professional development, operations, and much more. Network with peers, hear from industry thought leaders, and have fun in a one-of-a-kind industry-focused experience.
Tuesday, June 4 | 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM MT
Transformational Change: From Principles to Practice
- Philip Peck, Vice President - Finance Transformation and Advisory Services at Peloton Consulting Group
- Austin Chappell, Director at Peloton Consulting Group
Given the complexity, organizational scope and impact, and strategic importance of business and finance transformation initiatives, organizations clearly recognize that a comprehensive change management framework is essential for success. Introducing change, sustaining change, tackling resistance and challenges proactively, providing dedicated resources, crafting and implementing a robust communication strategy, and executing core training and education activities are all critical elements of a well-designed change management framework. Learn how well-established organizations such as Hanover Insurance, Liberty Mutual, Boston Consulting Group and numerous others have leveraged a foundational best practice-based change management framework to deliver transformational change initiatives and produce outstanding results.
After attending this session, you will walk away with an understanding of:
- Why Change Management should not be overlooked when transforming business operations
- Practical techniques for gaining consensus
- How to reduce the fear of the unknown when undertaking a large initiative
June 02, 2019 - June 05, 2019
Phoenix Convention Center
100 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004